Grade 2 Music Theory Practice Papers
This is a digital download of five of our unique PDF Grade 2 Music Theory Practice Exams to help you, your child or your students prepare for and pass the 2020 ABRSM Grade 2 Music Theory Exams.
Grade 2 Music Theory Past Paper Samples
Here’s some examples from our grade 2 music theory practice papers. We’ve put them together by analysing the last six years of ABRSM grade 2 past papers to help you be prepared for all the types of questions that could come up.
Click here to go back and see the other practice papers for different grades we have.
Why Use Our Grade 2 Practice Papers?
If you’re taking an ABRSM Grade 2 Music Theory exam then sitting some mock exams prior to exam day is essential to passing with a high mark. Even if you’re not booked in for an ABRSM theory exam, taking practice papers is a good way to evaluate all the things you’ve been learning about for Grade 2.
Using mock exams is an ideal way to get used to the style of questioning that you’ll be facing in the real exams.
Our Grade 2 Music Theory Exam Paper Pack contains 5 unique PDF mock tests to help you get to grips with everything that could come up in the ABRSM Grade 2 Music Theory exam as well as all the model answers.
What Types of Questions are Asked?
Each of our grade 2 music theory papers have been put together by painstakingly reviewing the ABRSM syllabus and the last 6 years of actual grade 2 exam papers to make sure it includes every type of question that could be asked. With over 180 exercises for you to get stuck into you’ll be more than prepared.
Each exam paper contains 9 questions that you’ll have to answer. The time limit is one and a half hours to complete each test.
The sort of questions that are asked are:
- Identifying and writing out harmonic and melodic intervals
- Identifying the degrees of the scale of marked notes
- Adding the correct clef to given notes, scales and tonic triads
- Rewriting an extract with the notes grouped and beamed correctly
- Identifying and writing out named major and minor scales
Plus loads more questions that are similar to the real ABRSM question papers.
Reviews Of Our Grade 2 Practice Papers
Here are some of the reviews from some of our customers who have used our grade 2 theory practice papers.
What's Included In This Download?
Upon purchase you’ll receive a zip file which includes the following 10 files:
In this download you get five unique grade 2 PDF mock exam papers:
- Grade 2 Practice Exam A – 1.4 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam B – 1.3 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam C – 1.1 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam D – 1.1 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam E – 1.0 MB
As well as all the model answers for these grade 2 mock exams:
- Grade 2 Practice Exam A Answers – 2.5 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam B Answers – 2.0 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam C Answers – 2.3 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam D Answers – 1.9 MB
- Grade 2 Practice Exam E Answers – 1.9 MB
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal at Hello Music Theory is that you pass your exam. Our resources get really good feedback and have helped thousands of students to pass their exams. But if you’re not happy with any part of your download and we can’t make it right then we’ll give you a full refund.